This site exists to help you discover the world of Peter Merry – the human being, social innovator, author, speaker, global activist, leader, consultant, trainer, synnervator, human ecologist, philosopher, father, folk singer, theatre director, rugby trainer, husband, energy worker… Welcome.
Peter wears a number of hats. In his essence, he morphs to fit the need that he feels he is being called to meet in the world today. In that context, the roles he currently plays include:
- Chief Innovation Officer at Ubiquity University and co-founder of the UbiVerse;
- a Fellow of the Center for Human Ecology in the UK where he did his MSc with a thesis on the future of work and economics;
- He has a PhD at Ubiquity University’s Wisdom School, and completed four years of vocational training in ECOintention in 2012. See www.volutiontheory.net for developments in his PhD dissertation.
- Author of Evolutionary Leadership, Why Work? and Leading from the Field
He is also:
- the founder of the Center for Human Emergence, Netherlands, formed in 2005 to facilitate the Netherlands through the current transition and learn for the world, and consulting and training company CHE Synnervate;
- co-founder of the Hague Center for Global Governance, Innovation and Emergence, founded in 2008 to support, learn about and promote innovative integral approaches to the global challenges that humanity faces today;
- a founding partner at Engage!, founded in 2000 with Arjen Bos and Tim Merry, to earn a living by doing what we were passionate about. Tim left for Canada in 2005 and Tatiana Glad joined us.
Click here for his CV on LinkedIn.
Peter Merry’s articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License
[…] as I was preparing this, I came across a blog by Peter Merry called “The role of pain and tension in evolutionary leadership” that also points to […]